SEO marketing or SEM is the world’s best free marketing tool online.
Well, there is some basic things you need to know about SEO, I have shared briefly with you on the previously post, they are
- On-Page Optimization, and
- Off-Page Optimization.
For On-Page, you need to take note of few things:
- Page Name – The name of the web page must have the keywords.
- Title Tag – The title that will be shown on the top left hand side of the web page, in this case you will see “Search Engine Optimization – On Page Strategy”.
- Meta Keywords – Meta keyword tags are optional features, which the Website may include. The only purpose of these meta tags, since they do not even appear on the page, is to list the keywords most relevant to the Web page for better, more accurate search engine identification.
- Description Tags – A META tag that allows the designer to control provide a summary of the website content.
- H1 Tag -In HTML, the code used to define a page title or subhead.
- Body Content – This is where you need to have the keywords in the content of your web page, a good garage is no more than 5% of the keyword in the content. That means out of 100 words there should be 5 keywords in the content.
- Alt Tags – These are used to give the brief explanation you see when you move your mouse over an image on a website. It means when you have an image in your web page, there is a name attached to it, in case the image do not show, it will show the alt tag instead.
For the above, the most important thing you need to do is to find out the primary keyword you are going to show on the web page, this way you will fully optimize the keywords. DO NOT keyword stuff more than 3 keywords in a web page, this is a major mistake that a beginner marketer makes.
I will share with more tomorrow. Do comment on the the above post if you have anything to add. As I am sharing on internet marketing strategy with all the people in the world. Cheers and be successful online.